Mar 27, 2005
If your ck test indicate high levels can it be contolled with medication or cured?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Depends on why it is elevated. Ask your doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Percentage Risk Of Contracting Hiv Through Finger Prick
- Hep B Surface Antigen Non Reactive
- If You Swallow The Semen Of Hiv Infected Person Can You Get Hiv?
- Is Two Weeks After Having Sex Too Early To Get Tested For Hiv?
- Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Disease Symptoms
- Will Chlamydia Show Up On A Urine Culture?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.