|Undetectable and not on meds
Mar 19, 2005
Hi!! I have been HIV positive for a little over 2 years, I converted & found out only 2 months after I was exposed. My viral load has ranged from 4,000-16,000, going up and down. My CD+4 has been from 417-750, again varying each lab draw. I have not had to start any medicines. My most recent labs showed my Viral Load to be <50 undetectable. My CD+4 rose from 417 to 537. The question is, Is it possible for my Viral Load to really have gone undetectable on its own? Or is there probably an error in the test. I have already had labs drawn again and will get those results in about 2 weeks. Thanks SO MUCH!
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It is possible in a very small subset of patients.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Red Spots After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Pubic Lice If You Have No Pubic Hair?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.