|Hepatitis Test result
Mar 19, 2005
I have done a Hep B test recently. Here is result: HepA IGG: reactive/ HepB IGM: nonreactive/ HBsAG: negative/ HBsAB: Positive/ HBc IGG AB: Positive/ HBc IGM AB: negative/ Could you please tell me whether I was infected previously or currently or due to the immunization? I don't remember I had either. Thank you very much.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Previous infections with both hepatitis A and B.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Serum Albumin Levels In Acute Hepatitis
- If I Had Unprotected Sex With An Hiv Positive Woman What Are The Odds That I Am Infected?
- Likelihood Of Contracting Hiv From Hiv-positive Person
- Hiv Heterosexual Support Groups
- Can Hiv Lay Dormant In A Woman For Up To Ten Years?
- Will A Baby Have Herpes If The Mother Has It?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.