Hepatitis Test result
Mar 19, 2005
I have done a Hep B test recently. Here is result: HepA IGG: reactive/ HepB IGM: nonreactive/ HBsAG: negative/ HBsAB: Positive/ HBc IGG AB: Positive/ HBc IGM AB: negative/ Could you please tell me whether I was infected previously or currently or due to the immunization? I don't remember I had either. Thank you very much.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Previous infections with both hepatitis A and B.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- What Does A Lot Of Clear Vaginal Discharge Mean?
- CAN ARS START AT 11 WEEKS?
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted By Oral With Only Precum?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.