Hepatitis Test result
Mar 19, 2005
I have done a Hep B test recently. Here is result: HepA IGG: reactive/ HepB IGM: nonreactive/ HBsAG: negative/ HBsAB: Positive/ HBc IGG AB: Positive/ HBc IGM AB: negative/ Could you please tell me whether I was infected previously or currently or due to the immunization? I don't remember I had either. Thank you very much.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Previous infections with both hepatitis A and B.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Unprotected Anal Sex Risks
- Does Psoriasis Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Diarrhea An Ars Symptom?
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.