Viral Load Pattern

I tested positive at my annual physical 12 months ago. I obviously contracted the hiv virus sometime within the preceeding 12 months. The initial lab results were t-cell count of 300 and viral load of 31,000. Six months later the numbers were 240 t-cell/76,000 VL and at nine months at 250 t-cell/120,000 VL. It's been a full year now and my levels are at 170 t-cell and down to a 10,000 VL. Has it taken this long for my body to adjust the viral load on it's own before I will have to begin meds? I visited doctors 2 years prior to my hiv diagnosis because of a low WBC ranging 2.4-3.00. RBC is still within lab limits. I even underwent lymph node biopsy and bone marrow surgery before my family doctor told me that I tested positive. I've not experienced any ill health effects for years or to date. I look and feel great. Am I really so asymptomatic still? Any comment? Thank you.

Given that trend and current CD4 count HIV treatment is highly recommended now. The low total WBC count could also be contributing to the lowered CD4 count that you are seeing as the CD4 number would be a fraction of the lymphocyte count that is part of the WBC total.

Follow up: viral load measurement
Viral Load-CD4