|hiv lab resualts
Mar 6, 2005
Hi I just found out feb17th i was hiv pos..but was only with 2 partners unpertected and only 1 was with semen intake,now if his test come back neg again,is there some where in my tets that was missed read,because the other guy i was with there was no semen intake.maybe per-semen intake but that's it..thanks hope i can hear back for some 1...
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Unfortunately, I will not speculate as to why, given the story you describe, your HIV test is now positive.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Risk Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Oral Sex?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Swallowing Cum?
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Genital Rubbing
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Sucking Breast
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.