hiv lab resualts
Mar 6, 2005
Hi I just found out feb17th i was hiv pos..but was only with 2 partners unpertected and only 1 was with semen intake,now if his test come back neg again,is there some where in my tets that was missed read,because the other guy i was with there was no semen intake.maybe per-semen intake but that's it..thanks hope i can hear back for some 1...
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Unfortunately, I will not speculate as to why, given the story you describe, your HIV test is now positive.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Vaginal Infections Cause Wbc In Urine?
- Difference Between Venereal Disease And Std
- 3 Month Negative Turning Positive At 6 Months
- At What Stages Of HIV Does Peripheral Neuropathy Occur
- Can You Have Surgery If You Have Aids?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.