Mar 6, 2005
need to travel home. my daughters t cell absolute count is 147. absoute #is 41. will docs allow??
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Will Happen If You Have Sex While Having Hpv?
- What Will Happen If Gonorrhea Goes Untreated?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Warts And Genital Herpes?
- What To Do If Treatment Did Not Work For Gonorrhea Or Chlamydia?
- Things That Look Like Herpes But Are Not
- Symptoms Of Mouth Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.