Follow-up question regarding drop in CD4s

Greetings.

I previously submitted the question titled "Accounting for reduction in CD4 count," and I have found the information that Dr. Holodniy suggested. As a recap, my CD4 absolute numbers dropped from 657 to 412 over the course of 3 months. I now have my CD4 % values. Three months ago my CD4 percent was 33% and my most recent CD4 percent was 31%.

My most recent WBC count was 4.3 thou/cu mm, and three months ago it was 4.7 thou/cu mm.

Three months ago my CD4/CD8 ratio was 0.68 (considered low) and currently it is 0.66 (also considered low).

Does this shed any light on the results I reported on in the previous email. Should I be considerable concerned, a little concerned, any idea from this what might be going on?

Thanks so much for your insight.

That helps look at the bigger picture. The CD4 percent is relatively stable (33 vs. 31%) with a marked reduction in absolute number (245 loss) that is not explained by the CD4 percent decline. The total WBC is somewhat reduced and I suspect the total lymphocyte fraction is is more greatly reduced. All of this indicates to me that is not significant at this time, but requires continued monitoring.

Viral Load
More on CD4 & VL Counts