|how long for meds to help
Feb 26, 2005
i am curious how long it usually takes for antiviral meds to start to become effective and help raise the immune system?
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Skin An Early Sign Of HIV?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Blood In Urine After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Receiving Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.