Feb 26, 2005
I have been tested several times for syphilis as part of a std exam. Recently when I experienced eye problems they gave me another RPR (Dx) w/refl titer and confirmatory test. It came back with a reading of non-reactive on both. Am I clear for sure?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Appears that way.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob
- Risk Of Rimming
- Vaginal Fluid How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Is Loose Stool An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.