Feb 26, 2005
I have been tested several times for syphilis as part of a std exam. Recently when I experienced eye problems they gave me another RPR (Dx) w/refl titer and confirmatory test. It came back with a reading of non-reactive on both. Am I clear for sure?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Appears that way.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Needle Stick
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Blood Splash
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Touching Vagina
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.