Feb 26, 2005
I have been tested several times for syphilis as part of a std exam. Recently when I experienced eye problems they gave me another RPR (Dx) w/refl titer and confirmatory test. It came back with a reading of non-reactive on both. Am I clear for sure?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Appears that way.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Condom Broke?
- How Common Are Oral Warts?
- How Likely Is It To Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Groin Pain After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.