|Re: High CD4 Count and Viral Load
Feb 20, 2005
I asked about a high Viral Load and CD4 count 1446 and VL >100k. I suspect the VL is going up even though I have been recently infected June 04, Dx 10-04, CD4 864, VL 27,900, I had 2 VL loads in the 60-80k range, and its climbing from what i can tell. I am worried about it, should I be?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I understand your concern. However, with such a high CD4 count and apparently recent infection, I would not be that concerned about things just yet.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Cold Feet After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Touching Vaginal Secretions Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.