Elevated creatinine levels

I refer to my previous question of Jan 23 where i mistakenly referred to creatinine as creatine. My latest blood test showed a level of 1.3mg/dl which is above the range of 0.6-1.2. I am on Tenofovir, efavirenza and 3tc and this elevated level has only been apparent since switching meds about one year ago. If it was to remain at this level is it likely to cause serious kidney problems in the future? My blood pressure is 120 over 85. I appreciate any information that you may be able to give me on this subject. Many thanks

That level is just a hair outside the normal range. I would not be that concerned about it now. However, I would continue to have your kidney function monitored on a routine basis.

dental
Rare Strain of Multi-Drug Resistant HIV