|HEP C TYPE 1A
Feb 13, 2005
What is Hep C type 1A?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Hepatitis C virus is actually a family of many closely related viruses that are commonly referred to as genotypes. Genotype 1 is the most common, and is currently further subdivided into 1A and 1B.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Shingles After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Swallowing Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- How Often Does Chlamydia Cause You To Be Sterile In Women?
- Is Stringy Vaginal Discharge A Side Effect From Provera?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.