|Questionable about HIV status
Feb 13, 2005
Recently being diagnosed with HIV, I have started treatment with Kaletra and Retrovir since Nov 04. My viral load went from 750+ to 2,500 in 8 weeks. The problem I'm having is the last time, and even while hospitalized it seems by the answers that they are "not sure" if It's HIV. I've had numberous tests done, and now want to draw another Western Blot again. Every one has been negative to this point. Very confused. I can accept this disease, and have been through enough. Is a second opinion a good thought? Is there a definite test? Thanks
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
What is not sure about viral load tests of 750,000 and 2,500/mL?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ear Infection After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Headache After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.