|Please explain what is normal?
Feb 6, 2005
I have spent the last hour or so reading your forum. I am still confused. Can you tell me what a normal tcell count is. What questions should I ask the doctor? Do i just ask about viral load and tcells? And when looking at lab results...what exacatlly are cd4 etc? I mean I really need this broken down for me. Thank you
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Swollen Lymph Glands A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sore On Penis Sign Of HIV Infection
- Can You Catch HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Bloody Pee After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Broken Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Happy Ending Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.