Please explain what is normal?
Feb 6, 2005
I have spent the last hour or so reading your forum. I am still confused. Can you tell me what a normal tcell count is. What questions should I ask the doctor? Do i just ask about viral load and tcells? And when looking at lab results...what exacatlly are cd4 etc? I mean I really need this broken down for me. Thank you
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can I Get Hiv By Drinking Out Of The Same Glass As An Infected Person?
- I Have A Canker Sore Can I Make Out With Someone With Hiv
- Does Hiv Causes Pitted Nails?
- How Does Thrush Affect The Gi Tract?
- How Long After Exposure Can A Hepatitis C Test Be Positive?
- Will Bacterial Vaginosis Cause Blistering?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.