|alcohol and kissing risk
Feb 5, 2005
There was an news that alcohol may speed up HIV infection during oral sex bacause mouth cells become susceptible to infection by alcohol. Does it also mean that HIV infection becomes easier during deep kissing when intoxicated?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I am not aware of any studies that address or answer that question.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Runny Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Trichomoniasis Cause Red Bumps In Genital Area?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From In A Hot Tub?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Masturbating With A Wart On Your Hand?
- If You Keep Getting Vaginal Infections In Your Vagina, Do That Mean You Have HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.