Feb 5, 2005
my viral load is <0.40 x10 3 HIV RNA COPIES/ml. So this means WHAT???
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It means < 400 copies/mL, or undetectable in that particularly assay.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Lifespan Of Hiv Virus?
- Are Canker Sores Associated With Hiv?
- Undetectable Viral Load Still Show Hiv Positive
- What Are Potential Sources Of Hiv Hbv And Hcv Infection?
- How Long Is It Before You Have Symptoms Of Thrush After Contracted?
- Likelihood Of A Heterosexual Male Getting Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.