Jan 29, 2005
MY VIRAL LOAD IS AT 670. AM I
AT WHAT LEVEL OF VIRAL LOAD CAN I CONSIDER MY SELF UNDETECTABLE??
100?? 200? 300? 400?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Undetectable for the purposes of your question means < 50 copies/mL. That does not mean 0.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Having An Std Cause A False Positive Hiv Test?
- What Are The Best Condoms To Use To Protect Against Hiv?
- What Is A Good Viral Load And T-cell Count For Someone With Hiv?
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
- What Do I Do If My Girlfriend Has Hpv?
- What Damage Can Chlamydia Do To Your Body?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.