Jan 29, 2005
MY VIRAL LOAD IS AT 670. AM I
AT WHAT LEVEL OF VIRAL LOAD CAN I CONSIDER MY SELF UNDETECTABLE??
100?? 200? 300? 400?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Undetectable for the purposes of your question means < 50 copies/mL. That does not mean 0.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Who Is At Risk For Oral Hairy Leukoplakia?
- Anal Sex With Condom And HIV Transmission Risk
- Blood In Food How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Blood In Food Risk Of Getting AIDS
- Blood Splash How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Deep Kissing?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.