Jan 29, 2005
Dear Mark: I would like to know what posible cure are you investigating( if you are). With this I meant: Are you traiyng to irradicate the reverse transcriptase or the GP41 protein? If you achive that, will that be enough to terminate the retrovirus or will any trace remain? I will be most gratefull if you answer my questions.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I am not working on a cure.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Laser Surgery For Genital Warts
- What Stds Cause Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Percentage Of Men Become Infected With Chlamydia And Have No Symptoms?
- What Effects Does Syphilis Have On Sterility And Infertility?
- What Does Herpes On The Tounge Look Like?
- Is Ti Common To Get A Uti Before Herpes Outbreak?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.