Jan 23, 2005
My t cell count is 414 and I have been undetectable for over 4 years. My dr said my creatine level was slightly elevated at 0.12 as against 0.11. Is this a problem for my kidneys? I am on tenofovir, efavirenza nd 3tc and has only been problem since i switched to this medication about a year ago? Thanks.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Are you referring to creatine levels, creatine kinase (CK or CPK), or creatinine levels? If this is a creatinine level, then the normal levels are between 0.6-1.2 mg/dL. Thus the number that you stated would not be correct. Are the units available along with the numbers?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Do You Know If You Have Anal Cancer?
- Ache In Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Urine After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Eating Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.