|Concerned about lab results for Hep A&B
Jan 17, 2005
My lab results show Hep A AB total - Positive; HBSAB,QT- 29H,Positive and Hep B CORE AB total - Positive. I was immunized against both Hep A&B in 1999-2000 and as an infant was exposed to Hep B and at that time received the immunoglobin. Hep B Surface AG - Negative. What does all this mean?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You have immunity to HBV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Over The Counter Products Can Help Prevent Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Is This Medicine Used To Treat Gonorrhea?
- What Is The Meaning Of Chlamydia Igm?
- What Is The Illness Shingles?
- What Do I Look For To See If I Have Herpes?
- What Are The Normal Functions Of The Body That Are Affected By Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.