Jan 17, 2005
In an hiv infection the CD19% tends to incresse or to reduce ?
Thanks a lot.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flaky Skin Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Loose Stool Worried It Could Be Ars
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Ache In Testicles After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Purple Spots After Genital Rubbing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.