Jan 17, 2005
In an hiv infection the CD19% tends to incresse or to reduce ?
Thanks a lot.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get HIV From Precum Touching Vagina?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Licking Genital
- Should I Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Is Itchy Skin An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is Muscle Ache A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.