importance of t cell profile
Jan 17, 2005
Although my vl is 19,000, and absolute cd4 is 860, my pcp routinely fails to order a t cell panel. Should I question him on this?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Probably not. The CD4 count and percentage is what will guide treatment decisions.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Odds Of My Partner Having Genital Warts And Me Not?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Through Unprotected Sex?
- Vitamins To Help Fight Genital Warts
- Risks Of Unprotected Sex With Inactive Herpes
- Time Between Tingling And A Break Out With Herpes
- How Should I Tell My New Girlfriend About Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.