|HIV and mutations
Jan 17, 2005
Just wanted to thank you for for your helpful response to my question(s) about different strains of HIV and HIV's ability to mutate. It's all just too damn complicated, isn't it?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yup. I keep learning every day.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Precum Touched My Vagina What's The Risk For Hiv Infection
- Receptive Vaginal Sex Risk With Minimal Penetration And No Ejaculation
- What Is Considered A High Viral Load Number?
- What To Expect First Year After HIV Diagnosis?
- Will My Fever Affect My Hiv Test Results?
- Acute HIV Symptoms All At Once
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.