HIV and mutations
Jan 17, 2005
Just wanted to thank you for for your helpful response to my question(s) about different strains of HIV and HIV's ability to mutate. It's all just too damn complicated, isn't it?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yup. I keep learning every day.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Condom Leak Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Does Amoxicillin Cure Chlamydia?
- How Long After Sex Do Symptoms Of A Std Occur?
- CAN I GET MONO FROM ORAL SEX?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.