Trying to understand lab and treatment options

Hello, I've only had HIV infection for 1 1/2 yrs. My VL has been stable @ 80,000, CD4% 25, and CD4's 500 - 900 for the previous nine months. My last two labs my VL was 243,000;500,000; CD4% 25;19, CD4 630;490. My VL trend is definetly on the way up. I've been told to start thinking about treatment. Is it possible to reduce my VL "set point" with meds, or should I wait for my CD4 to fall below 250 and my CD4% 14 before starting meds? I feel perfectly fine, and one of my concerns for treatment is I might have to stop in June because I am planning to move out of the country. Would it be better to wait until I'm settled before starting treatment? any opinions appreciated!

I agree the trend indicates that treatment is in your future sooner rather than later. I would NOT wait until your CD4 count reached 250 before starting treatment. You have some time,I would wait until you are settled and not start now, only to have to stop and then restart again.

help
Liver Enzymes went up