Jan 16, 2005
Hi Doc Holodniy
Can one make a generalization about the condition of someone immune system with the results of a simple CBC Blood Test? For example, could someone be Immunocompromised with WBC of 7.1 and Lymph % of 32%?
Or is this test not specific enough?
Thanks for the insight.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Vagina After Deep Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Glands After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Causes Of Clear Vaginal Discharge
- Over The Counter Antibiotics For Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.