Jan 16, 2005
Hi Doc Holodniy
Can one make a generalization about the condition of someone immune system with the results of a simple CBC Blood Test? For example, could someone be Immunocompromised with WBC of 7.1 and Lymph % of 32%?
Or is this test not specific enough?
Thanks for the insight.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Balls After Touching Precum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Effects Of Chlamydia In Women
- How Do I Get Rid Of Vaginal Pain After Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.