Jan 8, 2005
if you are HIV + and drink alcohol would it affect your body more than not been alcoholic?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Perhaps. It depends on how much you drink and what other diseases you might have like hepatitis C virus infection, diabetes, etc.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does It Take To Get Back The Results Of A Rapid Hiv Test?
- How Long Does It Take For The Hiv Virus To Show Up In Blood?
- Peripheral Neuropathy Hand Tremors
- Can You Get Hbv Or Hiv From Puncture Wounds Or Broken Skin?
- Will The Army Accept You With Hiv?
- Why Patient Have Hiv Increase Cd8?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.