Flags on Lab Test
Jan 8, 2005
Recent lab work came back with flags which are: Absolute CD 4 Helper 216 %CD 4 Pos. Lymph. 27.0 % CD 8 pOS. lYMPH.38.0 CD4/CD8 Ratio .71 RBC 2.95 Hemoglobin 10.5 Hematocrit 30.7 MCV 104 MCH 35.6 RDW 17.9 Neutrophils 77 What does this indicate? Thanks!
Response from Dr. Holodniy
There are some abnormalities here and they are nonospecific. But you have not indicated whether you are taking HIV meds, or other medications, or have other active medical problems in addition to HIV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Balls After Barebacking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Foreplay Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Vaginal Cyst Cause Enlarged Groin Lymph Nodes?
- Can Trichomoniasis Cause Red Bumps In Genital Area?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.