Jan 8, 2005
my viral load was 250,000.it has dropped to 21,000. I do not take meds. Is this normal?it has been 250,000 and tcell700 for a year. and now it is 21,000 and tcells 520.have other people expeirenced this?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Those are a bit unusual changes. It is not clear what might be going on. Not much to do but have them repeated on your next visit.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hairy Tongue After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Reused Needle Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.