Jan 8, 2005
What is difference between -50 and -400 is just an interpretation of labs result menaning the same??
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
These numbers refer to the lower level of detection (50 and 400 copies) for different viral load tests. Any values below that number would be considered undetectable in that assay.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Anal Warts After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Hair Loss After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Rubbing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.