Dec 26, 2004
What does the positive finding of the "Protective Level of Hepatitis B Surface Antibody" mean?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It means one has immunity to hepatitis B virus infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hpv After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have
- Sore On Mouth After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Vaginal Infections Cause Wbc In Urine?
- How Do Lesbians Protect Themselves From Stds?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.