A minor concern about labs
Dec 26, 2004
Should I be concerned about my latest labs?
12-14-04 CD4 770 VL 39,800
10-18-04 CD4 864 VL 27,900
Response from Dr. Holodniy
No real or significant difference between those values.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots After Nipple Biting Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Anal Sex Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can The Receiver Of Oral Sex Catch A Std?
- Gonorrhea That Cause Numbness
- Is Clindamycin Used To Treat Some Sexually Transmitted Disease?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.