|Follow-up to the follow-up re CD4 Count
Dec 19, 2004
Lymphocytes and WBC ared markedly low. CD4 30/10%. Been <50 VL since 3/2003. You have given me no clues about how to improve CD4 or WBCs or Lymphocytes, my ID doctor (really the Nurse Practioner) has me scheduled to see a hematologist just to rule out whatever they rule in or out. I am still at a loss how to improve my situation. Base Lines were VL 38917 CD4 26/4% in Sept. 2002. Any suggestions?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You need a workup. A hematologist is the correct way to go.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Seroconversion More Than 6 Months
- How Long After A Risky Sexual Contact Should One Wait To Be Tested For Hiv?
- Chances Of Getting Hiv Without Condom
- How Long Does The Cold Stay When You Have Hiv?
- How Soon Can U Take An Hiv Test After Sex?
- When Is A Person With Hiv Most Infectious For Transmission?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.