One more follow-up question
Dec 19, 2004
Tell me the likely reasons that one's total lymphocyte and t cells count become markedly decreased. What can improve this?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
There are too many reasons to list. Infections, medications, cancers, among others.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Hpv Genital Wart Be Detected In A Pap Smear?
- What Over The Counter Drugs Can Treat Genital Herpes?
- What Can You Take To Prevent Current Genital Warts Breakouts?
- What Are The Chances Of Passing Chlamydia With A Condom?
- Vitamin B12 And Herpes Infection
- Treatment Of Male Partner Bacterial Vaginosis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.