Dec 14, 2004
HIV+ CD4 629 CD8 739 ratio: .86 CD19 abs count 115 (ref range 110-660) CD19% 6 (ref range 6-29) concerned that very low CD19 means that I can't make detectable antibodies for syphilis, so if I have contracted it, it will not show on test. Please your thoughts?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It's not that low, and it's doubtful that you would not make antibodies.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching A Bloody Scab?
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Are Muscle Aches In Legs A Symptom Of Hiv?
- Chances Of False Negative Hiv Test
- Does Bleach Kill Hepatitis Blood On Porous Surface?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.