|CD4 is barely moving, follow-up
Dec 14, 2004
Thanks for the answer. Here is additional information: Abs Lymphocyte-Flow 312, Absolute CD3 212, Absolute CD8 181, CD8-Supress T 10,WBC 3.9, Eosinophils % 6 Lymphocytes % 8, Lym# .3, Creatine SerPl QN 1.5, CO2 SerPl QN 31. Everything else is within range. Would it help me to get off Acyclovir, Nexium, Xanax, Zoloft, and Atarax? I want to know what to tell my ID doctor. Any advice would help. Sincerely, JKJ
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It looks like your total lymphocyte and t cell count is markedly decreased, which would account for low CD4 counts. This does not explain the cause. None of those other meds would be expected to affect CD4 counts.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore Testicles After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- List Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat
- Stress Cause A Abnormal Pap Smear
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.