love and different virus types?

I am becoming involved with another hiv+ man. He has been hiv+ for 15 years and I have been for 5 years. my virus is wild type (no resistances to any class of medications), have a viral load of 650 u/ml pretty consistently and t cells counts of 375. he has developed resistance to nukes and non-nukes, is only taking protease inhibitors, has an undetectible viral load, and t cells of 600 pretty consistently. We are planning on becomming sexually involved soon, talking about the pros and cons of not using condoms. I am wondering about the impact of his virus type to mine, if we decide to enter into a long term relationship. he's 49 and i'm 55, and we are expecting to be together, until one of us, lovingly sends the other to his final rest.

from: falling for each other with our eyes open

While in love, keep your eyes open. Realize that transmission of resistant virus to someone with wildtype virus has been reported. This is called superinfection. An undetectable plasma viral load does not mean that bodily fluids are not infectious or capable of transmitting virus from lymphocytes. Given your history that he does in fact have evidence of drug resistant virus, that virus strain still exists in him despite an undetectable plasma viral load.

Something wrong.
CD4 apoptosis - the way of cure ?