Positive boyfriend. Can stomach acids kill HIV?

My boyfriend recently told me he was HIV+ ... i'm negative... however he told me that currently it is undetectable in his blood and the risk of him infecting someone, according to doctors, is pretty much nil. although we still plan on having safe sex i was told by a friend that the acids in our stomachs could kill hiv... is this true? and combined with the fact that it is currently undetectable in his blood does that lower the risk if performing oral sex? i no there are no concrete or definitive answers... i'm just looking for a little reassurance in order to pleasure a guy i've really fallen for

The question has not been studied directly. Semen can still contain infected cells, despite having an undetectable viral load in both blood or seminal plasma. Contact with infectious secretions can still occur in the oral cavity prior to delivery in the stomach. It pays to stay safe.

I 'am HIV postive, and I'am not getting sick. (HELP ME)
CD4 dropping