Dec 5, 2004
why do you not have increased wbc's in viral mennigitis
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You can. White blood cell counts in the spinal fluid during viral meningitis depend on the type of virus, the immune system of the person and how long after infection the sample was taken.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Chlamydia Testing Ever Be Wrong?
- Can You Get Genital Herpes From A Cold Sore?
- Frequent Watery Vaginal Discharge With Bad Odor
- ARS Lymph Node Swelling One Side
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.