|complications faced by embalmers on aids bodies
Dec 5, 2004
I'm a funeral student intern who is doing research on embalming aids bodies. Can you give me some complications that an embalmer may encounter while embalming? I know this is an off subject question but I can not find any info anywhere
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I don't have specific information, but blood and body fluids prior to the procedure would be considered infectious.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Over The Counter Products Can Help Prevent Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Does Herpes Do Inside Your Body?
- What Does An Infected Eye With Chlamydia Looks Like?
- What Are The Ways You Can Catch Herpes?
- What Are Shingles And What Do They Look Like?
- Topical Cream For Shingles And Nerve Pain
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.