complications faced by embalmers on aids bodies
Dec 5, 2004
I'm a funeral student intern who is doing research on embalming aids bodies. Can you give me some complications that an embalmer may encounter while embalming? I know this is an off subject question but I can not find any info anywhere
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I don't have specific information, but blood and body fluids prior to the procedure would be considered infectious.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does It Mean To Be Anti Hav IgG Reactive?
- What If Precum Got On A Cut?
- How To Get Physician To Prescribe Hcg For Hypogonadism?
- When An Insect Bites Someone With Hiv Can It Be Transmitted To Another Person?
- What Negative Cut Off Means On Hiv Test?
- Things That Can Cause A False Positive Hepatitis C Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.