Absolute Lymphocyte Count confusion

Dr. Holodniy, I am very confused about my Absolute Lymphocyte count which stays below 2000 and 21%. My WBC is 7.1 Thous/mcL., in the high end of the range. My last Absolute Lymphocyte count was 1434, and my cd4cd8 ratio was 2.74, it never went that high before. My Neutrophils 4913 at 69.2%, Moncytes 568 at 8%, Eosinophils at 156 and 2.2%, Basophils at 28 and 0.4%. I've read that normal Lymphocyte count should be 2300, and a much higher percentage. I have been infected for 1 year, and my VL has remained <50 the entire year with no blips. My cd4's are very time of day sensitive with a 500 point swing upwards as the day progresses. I've been told that uninfected people have that great of a swing, but people who are infected fluctuate only 50-60 points during the day. By 8PM they are between 800-900. My cd8's are usually between 260 and 470, depending on the time of day, BUT my percentages remain stable, cd4's 42%-51% and cd8's always around 22%. My cd4cd8 ratio is usually around 1.75. All of my numbers are normal, and stable, and I don't seem to be progressing. It is confusing why my Absolute Lymphocyte Count never goes above 2000. Is it because my body doesn't need them because of my good immune system, and low infection, or is the HIV causing them to be low, even though I have never had a detectable viral load since during and completing seroconversion. Could the DHEA I have been taking since before I was infected be causing it? I also take several other antioxidants. The Absolute Lymphocyte count is the only count that seems off. My doctors do not believe my virus is replicating because my percentages remain stable and are not inverted. They said my numbers indicate that my body does not appear to be stressed from fighting anything, because they are all in sink accept the Absolute Lymphocyte count. Is there something they are not telling me, that I should be concerned about? Do you think I will suddenly bloom? I am scared, and am searching for answers. I am being studied by The Aaron Diamond AIDS Research Center because my case is so unusual. They are limited in what they can tell me. Thanks

Many animal studies indicate that supplemental DHEA can suppress lymphocyte growth and function. Human studies are lacking, but this could be the issue.

rezult changes during 2months
Stopped medication