HIV and shingles..

My girl friend was diagnosed with HIV 3 years ago and she failed to inform me as she presumed that it was me that had given her the virus. For those 3 years we had unprotected sex regulary even when she was menstuating. One day I found her HIV medicine and then the truth came out. I presumed after sleeping with her for so long that I would also show up +, but after 2 tests both showed negative. One year later and we now practice safe sex (somehow I forgave her) but I got hit with shingles (due to work stress) that were not so painful and we still practiced safe sex. One time a condom broke while I still had shingles. Does this increase my risk of contracting HIV??? Why after sleeping with her for 3 years I still showed up negative.

Unlikely that the risk of HIV infection is increased with a shingles outbreak, unless the infected bodily fluids were to come in contact with open blisters of the shingles rash.

No T-Cell
rezult changes during 2months