more on rdw
Dec 2, 2004
Is it possible that my RDW numbers are elevated (sd-62.5, cv-19.8) because I had a spine fusion five months ago?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hpv After Licking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Chlamydia Effects In Men If Untreated
- How Much Does It Cost To Get Tested For Stds?
- Is Autoimmune Hepatitis Contagious With Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.