|more on rdw
Dec 2, 2004
Is it possible that my RDW numbers are elevated (sd-62.5, cv-19.8) because I had a spine fusion five months ago?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Hairy Tongue A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Stinging Pain A Symptom Of HIV?
- Muscle Ache Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Diarrhea After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.