|t cell labs
Nov 28, 2004
What info do you get from a T cell subset lab. Does it tell if someone has had Hep b vaccine or infection or other vaccines. I am not sure what vaccines I had - dr has drawn T cell subset said it would show HIV status?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
T cells do not show whether you have had a vaccine, nor are not definitive to determine HIV status.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Throat After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.