|t cell labs
Nov 28, 2004
What info do you get from a T cell subset lab. Does it tell if someone has had Hep b vaccine or infection or other vaccines. I am not sure what vaccines I had - dr has drawn T cell subset said it would show HIV status?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
T cells do not show whether you have had a vaccine, nor are not definitive to determine HIV status.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Cold Hands After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can I Get Std By Mouth?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.