|hcv 12,100,000 viral load
Nov 28, 2004
what does a hep-c viral load of 12,100,000 mean? also having cirrohsis, how bad is this number?
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea Sign Of Seroconversion
- Is Burning Penis A Symptom Of Ars?
- Anal Warts After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Burning Penis After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.