Nov 28, 2004
What are rdw-sd and rdw-cv? I'm high on both. fly
Response from Dr. Holodniy
RDW measures the red cell distribution width, or the size of the red blood cells. An elevated value could be the result of medications or many different kinds of medical problems.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Mutual Masturbation?
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Receiving Oral Sex
- Unprotected Vaginal Sex Scared I Have HIV
- Is Diarrhea An Ars Symptom?
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.