Nov 28, 2004
facial malluscum.. a friend of mind has been having facial malluscum. what are the treatments and if any can you please advise also, if you know of any alternative treatments.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
The first thing is to make sure that adequate HIV treatment is in place to maximize the immune system response to this other viral infection. Most of the treatments are topical, either with antivirals or freezing or burning them off depending on the number and location.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Do You Get Rid Of A Vaginal Staph Infection?
- Can I Be Deported Because I Am HIV Positive?
- Can You Get Hiv From Sharing Nail Polish?
- Confirmed Cases Of Hiv By Tattoos
- Could Numbness In Arm During Sleep Be A Sign Of Seroconversion
- Do The Drugs Used For Pep Effect Antibody Test Results?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.