Nov 28, 2004
facial malluscum.. a friend of mind has been having facial malluscum. what are the treatments and if any can you please advise also, if you know of any alternative treatments.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
The first thing is to make sure that adequate HIV treatment is in place to maximize the immune system response to this other viral infection. Most of the treatments are topical, either with antivirals or freezing or burning them off depending on the number and location.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Scrotum An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Can I Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Flu Symptoms After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.