Nov 10, 2004
What are fasting labs?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Blood tests taken when you haven't eaten anything for 8-12 hours.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Having A Herpes Outbreak Cause A False Positive Hiv Test?
- Hiv Does Not Live Outside A Human Host
- Is Peripheral Neuropathy Reversible?
- Is White Spots On My Gums A Symptom Of Hiv?
- Does The Aids Virus Die When In Contact With Oxygen?
- Are Fever Aches Sleepiness And No Appetite Symptoms Of Aids?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.